Auerfarm Hosts its Annual Blueberry Jam
The menu for the Blueberry Jam on July 25th is as follows:
1st course: Watermelon and feta salad
2nd course: Choice of Chorizo or Salmon burger
3rd course: Blueberry crumble
Sides: French fries, street corn
Children’s menu is mac n cheese with the normal sides.
Each course comes with a choice of local beer or cider.
To reserve a seat or for any questions, please email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomfield Chamber Offers Dale Carnegie Training
- Understand what leadership considerations need to be made to boost employee
- productivity when reopening the business
- Learn how to respond to the emotional requirements of your employees
- Develop a people and performance management strategy for the “Post Pandemic New Normal”
- Fill out a Re-Open checklist which will lead to developing a simple operational Plan
Seats are going quickly. Members and non-members are welcome. Register here now!
Marketing: Staying Relevant in the time of Crisis
Minding Her Own Business: Celebrating Women of Color in Business and Entrepreneurship
A Virtual Conference
July 10, 2020
Watch the full video again!
BCC Small Business Town Hall Meeting
View our virtual Town Meeting.
Services and Resources for Businesses in North-Central CT
“In collaboration with the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce, Capital Workforce Partner’s Business Services team continues to offer it’s services to the Business communities in our region”.