Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. Scholarship. Please review the criteria below.
For more than 20 years, the Chamber has supported the education of students majoring in the arts, sciences, engineering, and many other disciplines. Students come from every background and bring with them a diverse approach to impacting change in the world around them. Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. Scholarship recognizes high school seniors for their academic performance, leadership skills and community engagement. We provide scholarships to help young people further their education and better compete in tomorrow’s workforce.
- Students must be a current resident of Bloomfield, CT, but do not need to attend school in Bloomfield, CT to be eligible.
- Demonstrate ambition, self-drive, leadership, academic achievement and a commitment to community service.
- Currently enrolled as a high school senior
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2022–2023 academic year.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- To ensure full consideration, completed application packets must be received by the designated date each year.
Three (3) scholarships will be awarded:
- Bloomfield Chamber Scholarships (2 awards)
- The Patricia H. Estill Scholarship Award (1 award)
2023 Application Deadline:
Applications and supporting documentation must be received by Friday, May 5, 2023 to Scholarships@bloomfieldchamber.org.
**Award notifications will be made in June 2023.**
This scholarship is administered by the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
Three recipients will be selected, each awarded a scholarship of $1,000.
Donate to the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. Scholarship
The Bloomfield Chamber Scholarship Foundation supports incoming college students who show great potential and a sense of community. A gift to the Bloomfield Chamber Scholarship Foundation is an investment in the goals of Bloomfield students. Show your support and give today.
To make a donation please fill out the form below or mail your check, payable to Bloomfield Chamber Scholarship Foundation to:
Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 938
Bloomfield, CT 06002