The Bloomfield Chamber Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Scholarship. Please review the criteria below.
The Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Scholarship recognizes high school seniors for their community service, academic performance and leadership skills. We provide these scholarships to give young people the opportunity to continue their education to better compete in tomorrow’s workplace.
- Be a current resident of Bloomfield
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2020 – 2021 academic year
- Record of academic success
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- To ensure full consideration, application must be postmarked by June 5, 2020
This year’s deadline has been extended to June 5, 2020.
This scholarship is administered by the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
Three recipients will be selected, each awarded a scholarship of $1,000.
Donate to the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The Bloomfield Chamber Scholarship Foundation supports incoming college students who show great potential and a sense of community. A gift to the Bloomfield Chamber Scholarship Foundation is an investment in the goals of Bloomfield students. Show your support and give today.
To make a donation please fill out the form below or mail your check, payable to Bloomfield Chamber Scholarship Foundation to:
Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 938
Bloomfield, CT 06002